- Pitt Meadows, BC
- time type
- Full time
- posted on
- Posted Today
- job requisition id
BZAM Ltd. is as awesome as it sounds!
The Production Associate will report into designated management as required and will be responsible for producing pre-rolls, packaging flower, and preparing labels as well as duties. We are looking for individuals who are detail orientated, focused and efficient in the tasks they carry out.
- Ensure packaging production quotas deadlines are consistently met; Work in the production line with consistent speed and accuracy;
- Read work orders or receive oral instruction for work assignments;
- Maintain storage areas and carry out general duties;
- Mark and/or tag products with identifying information;
- Assemble various products and materials;
- Perform general physical activities in order to load, unload, sort and move products and materials by hand or using basic material handling equipment;
- May participate in replenishment, letdowns, shipping and receiving;
- Operate, navigate, or drive mechanized material handling equipment;
- Undertake Production Associate activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking;
- Inspect equipment, structures, or materials to identify problems or defects; and
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Highly collaborative and able to work as part of a team;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Basic math, reading and writing skills;
- Physically capable of manual labor that includes lifting, bending, and reaching;
- Able to work overtime as needed, including nights and weekends;
- Reliable and punctual;
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team; and
- Flexibility to alternate between 1st and 2nd shifts if necessary.
You Are a DETAIL ORIENTATED individual who remains focused whilst carrying out tasks.
You Are a RELIABLE individual who consistently demonstrates a positive and professional attitude.
You Are HIGHLY COLLABORATIVE and thoroughly enjoy working as part of a team.
- Previous experience working with cannabis packaging or in production lines preferred, but not required;
- Experience with SOP’s preferred but not required; and
- Previous experience in a regulated environment would be beneficial.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation
- Minimum of Three Weeks Paid Vacation
- Extended Health and Dental Group Benefits*
- Health Care Spending Account*
- RRSP Matching Program and TFSA options*
- Rapid growth and advancement potential
- Learning and development opportunities
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Exceptional culture
BZAM Ltd. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength of diversity within the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, nationality, age, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit bzam.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.